St-Patricks-Lottery.com takes every step it can to make sure that any data collected Is securely and privately stored. We will never sell on any information we gather, and all information gathered cannot be used to identify you or anything about you. The main data collected are cookies that are used to analyse how our website is used.
By using St-Patricks-Lottery.com you agree that cookies may be collected and used for analysis and some small site functionality, in accordance with the terms below.
What data is collected- Information on how you use the website and where from, including, but is not limited to, your browser type and version, operating system, the pages you visit, the duration of your visit and your IP address.
How your data is used- Purely for analytical research of the eay our website it used and by users in which countries so that we can provide the best experience possible and make sure the information displayed to everyone is as accurate as we can make it. We cannot identify individuals from this data and have no intention of doing so. We will not share any personal data with any third parties we are not required to do so with.
Disclosing personal information- depsite only gathering small parts of information, we may have to disclose it to third parties under some certain circumstances, such as:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including for fraud prevention purposes
- To purchasers or prospective purchasers of any business or asset we are (or are considering) selling
- In connection with any legal proceedings, whether prospective or ongoing
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or competent authority for the disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, that authority would be likely to order us to disclose that information
Security of your personal information- all information is stored securely on our serevers and cannot be accessed from outside our office. These security protocols are updated frequently and should any data be compromised then we will adjust our techniques and inform the relevant parties immediately.
Your rights- You can request that we provide you with any data we hold about you at any time. Such requests will be fulfilled subject to the following conditions:
- The payment of an administrative fee
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. This includes a notarised copy of your passport and an original copy of a utility bill showing your name and address. We reserve the right to request additional proof of your identity if necessary
We require these documents to protect the identities of our users and to ensure personal information is only disclosed to the person who has the right to receive it.
Updating your personal information- Please contact us if you need to make any changes to the personal data we hold about you.
Contact us- If you would like any further information about the policies set out on this page, or any other matter relating to St-Patricks-Lottery.com, please visit the contact page for details of how to get in touch with us.